Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Birdie Baby Sprinkle/Shower

A little over a year ago my sister and my mom threw me a baby sprinkle/shower. And being the planner and designer that I am, I had to have full control. Finding a theme was a little daunting. Everything out there is baby booties, and pink or blue. It's totally cute but I wanted something a little different. That's when I found the momma bird and her baby bird. And since there wasn't anything out there that I loved...I found an invite that I liked and went off of that! The invitation was from Vistaprint, and normally I would design my own, but I really liked this one. So, it was set, a pink and green sprinkle with brown accents. I made all of the paper decor, and even used it in a couple of games like guess the baby food and guess baby's birthday/weight.

For dinner, my sister served up baked ziti with a garden salad and garlic toast. We also had fruit salad, white chocolate dipped Oreos, circus cookies, and cupcakes. Favors were Lofthouse cookies in pink and white. We played several games including guess the due date, word scramble, baby trivia, baby girl names, guess how many eggs in the jar, don't cross you legs, and guess the baby food. It was perfection!





































1 comment: